Michael Yoder, social studies and Spanish language teacher, Northside Urban Pathways Charter School
• Students will be able to compare and contrast American and Egyptian attitudes toward the State of Israel.
• Students will be able to analyze why Israel is a polarizing topic.
• Students will compare and contrast news and articles from American and
• Students will synthesize events in the past 50 years that have brought us to this point.
Eric Tuten, assistant professor of history, Slippery Rock University
Objective As a result of this lesson, students will be able to:
• Explain the motivation behind the French invasion of Egypt.
• Evaluate the impact of the French invasion of Egypt
See attached pdf file for full curriculum.